My photo
I'm an advid nerd. . .yes, a nerd! I love all things gaming; video games, trading card games, role playing games, miniature games, etc. you name it, and I'd probably enjoy it. I'm dedicating this blog to all my nerdy thoughts. I'll post about new games I get into, old games I'm getting back into, and anything else nerdy I have to say, lol. I'm a nerd, and proud of it! :)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

DAMN! i hate the new macbook!!! /shakes fist in the air. . .lol

man, looking at the new macbook and i'm extremely impressed.
it's amazing looking. it's like a mini macbook pro.
led lit screen, led lit keyboard, nvidia 9400m graphics chip, .95" thick, 4.5 pounds.
yummmy.
plus it's all aluminum.

man. . .why couldn't i have been just a little more patient. heh i knew there were rumors of apple updating their macbook line. . .but man, i wanted a computer right then and there, and at that point everything was just rumors. . .nothing official. not even any dates for up comming apple events or anything.

but lets get real.
i have the last gen macbook, 2.4ghz core 2 duo, 2gb ram (haven't wanted more since i got it. . .2gb has been more then enough so far), 160gb hdd, 1.09" thick (dam thin if you ask me), all white beautiful casing (i still LOVE the looks of this computer), etc.
i do love this thing, and even though it's been updated. . .there's really not much for me to hate about this macbook.
sure it'd be nice to have a brighter screen, and a led lit keyboard, as well as made of aluminum.
but honestly, i don't play pc games much. . .i do play world of warcraft, but that's the only game on the pc i'm really all that interested in. my current macbook plays world of warcraft very well for me. i have most graphic settings at half, and i get good frame rates. . .and even at half, the graphics of this game look amazing. i certianly will not complain about the performance of this machine. . .it's more then i need right now.

i'm sad i didn't wait just a little bit longer to pick up a mac. if i would've waited, i would've got the newest macbook line.
however, at the same time i'm fine with picking up my mac when i did.
it's still an amazing computer, and i'm still very much so in love with the size and looks of the thing. it's more computer then i really need right now, and i've had no problems with mine so far. . .in fact, it's the best damn piece of technology i've ever touched in my entire life. . .no joke. sure i've used faster computers, and i've used computers able to play some very graphic intensive games, but with everything the macbook has and does, at it's weight, size, and thickness. . .it's by far the most amazing piece of technology i've ever touched.
the point that i own it. . .well, it's still hard for me to believe. it's seriously one of my biggest dreams come true.

no worries macbook. . .i still love you <3.

i'm planning on keeping this thing for a couple years. keep it till i've got it fully paid off, and am starting to be held back by it.
who knows what apple will have out in the next 2-3 years.
one thing's for sure. . .after owning this macbook, apple will be the first place i look for a new notebook replacement.
i'm willing to pay the extra money on their computers. they cost a premium. . .but man are they all amazing.

i hate the new macbook, because for a second there. . .it made me regret owning my current macbook. . .lol.

-posted on my macbook.
till next time,
thnx.

No comments: