My photo
I'm an advid nerd. . .yes, a nerd! I love all things gaming; video games, trading card games, role playing games, miniature games, etc. you name it, and I'd probably enjoy it. I'm dedicating this blog to all my nerdy thoughts. I'll post about new games I get into, old games I'm getting back into, and anything else nerdy I have to say, lol. I'm a nerd, and proud of it! :)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

new chaotic deck :)

okay, a new set has just come out for chaotic called mar'illion invasion (or something like that lol).
it's got alot of awesome new cards. . .and after looking through the entire set, card by card i came up with a new update on my current deck.

the really exciting thing is, is i just made a pretty big purchase on a ton of cards for my deck at toywiz.com. i'm really excited because now my deck will finally be able to compete. it's got amazing creatures with some equally amazing battle gear. . .it's got alot of direct damage, and battle gear destruction, and it's got a solid attack deck.
the locations are really starting to shape up as well.
i need 1 more stone pillar (which will replace one of my barracks), i'd like to replace my 2x power pulses with 2x flame orbs, and i'd like to try out a couple underworld cities. but other then those 5 cards. . .my deck is now complete, and i couldn't be more proud.

and i won a lord van bloot on ebay about a week ago. how much? $26 shipped. it's one of the best deals i've gotten on ebay (the cheapest i've seen blooty go for on ebay besides this one is around $55.)
he doesn't have the greatest stats in the world. . .but he isn't horrible either. defently playable.
here's his stats:
courage = 80
power = 115 =D
wisdom = 45
speed = 85
energy = 60 =(
for less then half of what he's worth on ebay (at least). . .i'm very happy with those stats. he was in mint condition, and with an unused code and all.

here's the new decklist of the deck i currently own:


123
45
6

1.) Bladez
---Kha'rall Husk Armor

2.) Chaor
---Whepcrack

3.) Bladez
---Whepcrack

4.) Lord Van Bloot
---Destructokooza

5.)BrimFlame
---Vile Driver

6.)Ulmar
---Mugician's Lyre


2x Canon Of Casualty
2x Song Of Fury
2x Discord Of Disarming


2x Plasmarrow
2x Force Strike
2x Power Pulse
2x Ash Torrent
2x Dry Liquid
2x Gear Grind
2x Flashwarp
2x Incinerase
2x Evaporize
2x Reckless Reproach


2x Underworld Colosseum
1x Stone Pillar
2x The Pits
1x Gambreor's Hut
2x Castle Bodhran
2x The Barracks


it's all about dealing massive amounts of damage. based on flame based attacks, and power based attacks.

it's got alot of nice tricks as well.
lord van bloot, and destructozooka are a great pair of cards. . .but destructo only gives him the element, and element 5 for the turn it's flipped face up. after that, the battle gear has no effect.
enter gear grind. it flips all face up battle gear face down. not only does this allow me to re-use my destructozooka, but it can also shut down alot of pesky battle gear that i may run into (stonemail anyone?).

it's got bladez. . .i love this guy. not only does he have great power ratings, but he's got an amazing ability.
if an attack would deal 0 damage, it deals 15 damage instead. awesome.
bladez just makes it much easier to use my 2x evaporizes, and my 2x reckless reproach attack cards.
plus i'm running a Kha'rall Husk Armor on one of them. it gives him 50 energy (awesome), and the only negative effect it has. . .is if that creature takes 15+ damage from a single attack, the next attack i play with him will deal 0 damage. well equipped on blades, that 0 damage turns into 15 damage. it's just an amazing combo, and i can't wait to try it out online (haven't recieved my cards from toywiz yet).

it's also got some battlegear destruction in the form of my 2x discord of disarmings, and to a lesser degree my 2x gear grinds. just about everyone relies on their battle gear. . .this deck should really be able to throw people off.

and the biggest improvement this deck has recieved in my opinion? plasmarrow.
what a freaking unbelievable card. i wish i could run 4! lol
it's got a base damage of 10, plus 10 fire damage, and 10 air damage (that's 30+ damage used with my brimflame or either of my bladez. 20+ with any of my other critters aside from ulmar). it costs 3 build points, but the thing that really makes this card shine is it's text.
"opposing engaged creature may not be healed."
what?! did i read that correctly?
yes i did! lol
what an amazing card. it deals a serius blow, but it goes a step further and prevents your opponent from healing that creature for the rest of the battle.
this card single handly gives my deck a sizable lead over overworld decks, and should win me lots of games.
and it's only a rare. WOW!
look out heptadd, look out maxxor. . .i've got some serious rage comming your way!

this deck on paper looks amazing. it has alot of answer for alot of things. it looks very well thought out, and very well put together. i can't wait to put it into practice. it'll take me awhile to get it all worked out, but i do believe this is an extremely strong underworld deck. . .in fact it's one of the best i've seen. i'm really looking forward to mastering this deck.

hehe i'm proud that i'm the one that thought this deck list up. it's taken me awhile to come up with a really strong deck list, but i think i've nailed it with this list. sure it's missing a few cards, but overall it looks amazing.

-posted with my macbook.
till next time,
thnx.

No comments: