My photo
I'm an advid nerd. . .yes, a nerd! I love all things gaming; video games, trading card games, role playing games, miniature games, etc. you name it, and I'd probably enjoy it. I'm dedicating this blog to all my nerdy thoughts. I'll post about new games I get into, old games I'm getting back into, and anything else nerdy I have to say, lol. I'm a nerd, and proud of it! :)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 4, 2008

so close i can taste it (macbook pro). . .

this macbook pro fantsy is making me crazzy :p.

my parents have talked it over, and they've both agreed to let me get a macbook pro. :D :D :D
my dad was ready to let me pull the trigger tonight. . .but alas, my mom was too tired and said we can do it tommorow afternoon (is 4a.m. the afternoon??? heh).

so yeah. . .unless my dad has a mood swing, and completely changes his mind in the next 12 hours (it's happened before), i'll be attempting to order a mb pro tommorow through apple's credit card.
who knows if they'll give him the credit.
i mean it is $2000 (almost).
but then again, my dad's credit score should be pretty high.
he was aproved credit for my near $1100 camera purchase, and that has been payed off in full before the payment was even due (so that should have helped his credit even more).
at any rate i wont start getting to excited untill i've placed the order, my dad gets approved for the credit, and the computer has been shipped.

i can't even imagine owning this computer right now. . .it's like i'm in a dream lol.

i'll let you know how things go tomorow.

-posted with my lg voyager.
till next time,
thnx.

No comments: