My photo
I'm an advid nerd. . .yes, a nerd! I love all things gaming; video games, trading card games, role playing games, miniature games, etc. you name it, and I'd probably enjoy it. I'm dedicating this blog to all my nerdy thoughts. I'll post about new games I get into, old games I'm getting back into, and anything else nerdy I have to say, lol. I'm a nerd, and proud of it! :)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OMG IT'S HERE! AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!

MY MACBOOK CAME!
lol i was so worried that it'd be delayed for whatever reason.
but nope, it came. . .and i'm happier then words can express right now.

this thing is fing amazing! i'm so in love right now.
everything feels wierd. . .defently not windows ;) . . .defently will take some getting use to.
i love this keyboard. . .it's very responsive.

i'm extremely tired, excited, and blown away.
i'll type up more later after i've spent some time with this machine.

-posted with my macbook.
till next time,
thnx.

No comments: