My photo
I'm an advid nerd. . .yes, a nerd! I love all things gaming; video games, trading card games, role playing games, miniature games, etc. you name it, and I'd probably enjoy it. I'm dedicating this blog to all my nerdy thoughts. I'll post about new games I get into, old games I'm getting back into, and anything else nerdy I have to say, lol. I'm a nerd, and proud of it! :)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 3, 2008

update on amount saved for my canon xsi. . .

got payed today, so i'm able to add more to my xsi. i have a bit more to add as soon as i've payed my bills, and can once again break a $100 bill (i think i'll have about $50 more to add this month).
plus i hope to get a $300 check from the government either this month, or in june. . .all 300 will be going towards my cammera.

here's the amount i have in hand saved up:

$275.45
of
$1,000


i borrowed my dad $20 today, so now my parents owe me around $225.
with all the money i have comming to me from my parents, and my rebate. . .this is my new grand total i have for my camera:

$575.35
of
$1,000

-posted with my lg voyager.
till next time,
thnx.

No comments: