My photo
I'm an advid nerd. . .yes, a nerd! I love all things gaming; video games, trading card games, role playing games, miniature games, etc. you name it, and I'd probably enjoy it. I'm dedicating this blog to all my nerdy thoughts. I'll post about new games I get into, old games I'm getting back into, and anything else nerdy I have to say, lol. I'm a nerd, and proud of it! :)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 27, 2008

doing my savings a bit differently. . .new amount saved for my canon xsi;

okay, i used the $100 from my savings to get 2 sandisk 4GB extreme III sdhc cards, like i posted last week.
i found out that when everything is all said and done, i'll end up getting a $77 rebate on the 2 cards ($70 sandisk rebate, and adorama will add 10% of that ($7) if i get the rebate in the form of a gift certificate that i can only use at adorama. . .which i'll gladly take).
i'm just hoping i can get the rebate by the time i'm ready to make my purchase for my xsi.

i'm also going to start keeping track of my savings a bit differently from now on.

i borrowed $102.90 to my parents out of my savings at the begining of this month.
they will pay this back, but probably not till june or early july.
everytime i've posted my new amount saved here. . .i've been adding the amount i borrowed to them.
from now on, i'll only be posting the amount i actualy have in cash.
i'll be keeping track of what my parent's owe me in this blog, as well as on a paper i keep with my saved money.

-my parent's owe me $102.90 from borrowing it to them at the begining of april.

-my parents owe me $100 for babysitting in april while they where out of town (this amount will go straight to my savings when they pay me).

-i spent $100 on 2 sdhc cards in april. will recieve a $77 rebate from this which will all go into my savings.

so here goes. . .this is my new amount saved; alot smaller since last time i posted:

$115.90
of
$1,000

in just a few days i'll be adding $150 to this, and hopefully my parents can pay me the $100 they owe me for watching the kids sometime in may.

-posted with my lg voyager.
till next time,
thnx.

p.s.
just for fun i'll add up all my money i have saved plus what my parents owe me and my rebate.
gives me a total of:

$395.80
of
$1,000

i have no doubt that my parents will pay me what they owe me. . .and so from now on, i'll post both my cash i have on hand, and my grand total with all the money i have comming to me eventualy.
thnx again.

No comments: