My photo
I'm an advid nerd. . .yes, a nerd! I love all things gaming; video games, trading card games, role playing games, miniature games, etc. you name it, and I'd probably enjoy it. I'm dedicating this blog to all my nerdy thoughts. I'll post about new games I get into, old games I'm getting back into, and anything else nerdy I have to say, lol. I'm a nerd, and proud of it! :)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 21, 2008

new amount saved for my canon xsi. . .

heh it's nice being able to post updates on ny savings for my xsi so often.
here's my new amount:

$309.00
of
$1,000

i'll be taking $100 out of this amount soon. . .but it's okay because it's going towards my camera.
i want to get 2x 4gb sdhc cards for my camera. 4gb gives me some room to work with, and i want 2 of them so i have a backup if i ever need it.
i don't want to get cheap ones. . .i want good fast and dependable ones. my camera is too expensive for anything else.
i was thinking of going with 2 sandisk ultra II cards. . .but now i've found better.
adorama.com has 4GB sandisk ultra III cards for $50 each. . .with $30 mail-in-rebates making them only $20 each.
that's damn cheap for these very fast cards.
so i'll be purchasing 2 of them in the next couple of days, which will cost me $100 up front.
as soon as the $60 in rebates come back to me, i'll put it back into my savings.

so even though i'll be spending some of my saved cash. . .it works out because i'm spending it on something i'm saving the money for in the first place. . .lol :p

-posted with my lg voyager.
till next time,
thnx.

No comments: