My photo
I'm an advid nerd. . .yes, a nerd! I love all things gaming; video games, trading card games, role playing games, miniature games, etc. you name it, and I'd probably enjoy it. I'm dedicating this blog to all my nerdy thoughts. I'll post about new games I get into, old games I'm getting back into, and anything else nerdy I have to say, lol. I'm a nerd, and proud of it! :)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 20, 2008

new amount saved for my canon xsi. . .

here's my new amount saved:

$301.60
of
$1,000

plus my dad said today that he'll pay me for watching his foster kids at the end of this month. . .so i'll have another $100 to add to it.
and i'll have an additional $150 to add to it at the beggining of may.
i'm well on my way to getting this camera :D.

-posted with my lg voyager.
till next time,
thnx.

No comments: