My photo
I'm an advid nerd. . .yes, a nerd! I love all things gaming; video games, trading card games, role playing games, miniature games, etc. you name it, and I'd probably enjoy it. I'm dedicating this blog to all my nerdy thoughts. I'll post about new games I get into, old games I'm getting back into, and anything else nerdy I have to say, lol. I'm a nerd, and proud of it! :)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Placed a bill me later order for an xsi. . .

well, i decided to try and use bill me later on an order for a canon xsi at adorama.com lastnight.
my credit is pretty bad. . .so it didn't go through (i wasn't expecting it to).

then i explained how bill me later works to my dad (no payments for 90 days, and if i pay in full within the 90 days, there's no extra charges, or no interest).
and i con'ed him into giving me his date of birth, and his social security number :D.
it went through on him, and i got to the reciept page. . .so i'm pretty sure he was aproved, but they could still decline him the bill me later within the next couple of days (will be sooo, sooo sad if it gets decline now. . .lol).

here's what i ordered (with overnight shipping. . .heh i'm impatiant):

1x Canon XSi with a 18-55mm IS kit lens

1x Lowepro flipside 300 camera backpack

1x cheapo ($10) 2gb sd card (i have 2 extreme III 4gb sdhc cards comming to me eventualy as well)

and a case that can hold up to 8 sd cards (was cheap, and it will come in handy once i get my other sd cards).

came out to $1,067.90

so here's hoping it goes through. . .i'll be soo thrilled if it goes through.
if it goes through, i'll have to start posting how much i have payed off. . .instead of how much i have saved.

maybe i'll have some images to post next time i post a message here :D

till next time,
thnx.

No comments: