My photo
I'm an advid nerd. . .yes, a nerd! I love all things gaming; video games, trading card games, role playing games, miniature games, etc. you name it, and I'd probably enjoy it. I'm dedicating this blog to all my nerdy thoughts. I'll post about new games I get into, old games I'm getting back into, and anything else nerdy I have to say, lol. I'm a nerd, and proud of it! :)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 5, 2008

My Canon XSi Is On It's Way :)

i've been advidly checking my e-mail today, to see if my bill-me-later would be declined.
it went through, and was shpped out today. . .i'm very excited about it.
should arrive sometime tommorow afternoon.

just posting a quick update, letting you know it was approved.
till next time,
thnx.

p.s.
also wanted to mention that my 2 4GB sandisk extreme III sdhc cards were sent out today as well.
they were on back order when i ordered them, but they just got some in stock today, and sent my 2 out.

No comments: