My photo
I'm an advid nerd. . .yes, a nerd! I love all things gaming; video games, trading card games, role playing games, miniature games, etc. you name it, and I'd probably enjoy it. I'm dedicating this blog to all my nerdy thoughts. I'll post about new games I get into, old games I'm getting back into, and anything else nerdy I have to say, lol. I'm a nerd, and proud of it! :)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 24, 2008

new chaotic dream deck. . .

i've been putting alot of thought into the deck i'd like to eventually build for chaotic.
i want it to be underworld as i already have chaor, so i mine as well run with it.
plus i've got some great flame and power based attacks.

the deck i'd like to build will be all about damage. . .and lots of it.
from my creatures and battle gear, to my mugic and attacks, it's all about damage. . .putting alot of pressure on my opponent from the start of the game, and all the way till the end.

i think i'll skip barath beyond, and replace him with 2 klasps.
why?
klasp has high courage and power stats so he works well with my attacks, he's got the flame element. . .again working well with my attacks, and my locations, and he's got built in direct damge if i absolutly need it.
just seems to fit my whole theme alot better.

and i found a preview card comming out in the next set called plasma arrows.
it's an attack that costs 3 build points, has 10 base damage, and 10 fire and 10 air damage.
decent already (compared to lavalanche which costs the same). . .but here's the amazing thing about this attack.
it prevents the opposing engaged creature from healing during the rest of that battle.
wow. . .not only does it do a minimum of 20 damage in my deck, but it stops any healing to be done. this card is amazing and is an absolute must have for my deck.
there'll probably plenty of new cards from this set that i'll want to add to my deck. . .and i'll update this list when that happens.

for now this is what i'm looking at:


UNDERWORLD OVER-POWERING FLAMES:

CREATURES:
1 2 3
4 5
6

1. Magmon / Viledriver
2. Chaor / Whepcrack
3. Magmon / Whepcrack
4. Klasp / Nexus Fuse
5. Klasp / Nexus Fuse
6. Ulmar / Mugician's Lyre

MUGIC:

2x Song Of Casualty
1x Song Of Fury
2x Song Of Revival
1x Discord Of Disarming

ATTACKS:

2x Plasma Arrows
2x Force Strike
2x Flame Orb
2x Power Pulse
2x Ash Torrent
2x Incinerase
2x Flashwarp
2x Shadow Strike
2x Evaporize
2x Reckless Reproach

LOCATIONS:

2x Underworld Colosseum
2x Lava Pond
2x Underworld City
2x Stone Pillar
2x Castle Bodhran


this is defenently not my final build. . .i'd like to figure out my creature line up (i for sure want to run magmon and chaor).
i'll post with any new ideas.

-posted with my lg voyager.
till next time,
thnx.

No comments: