My photo
I'm an advid nerd. . .yes, a nerd! I love all things gaming; video games, trading card games, role playing games, miniature games, etc. you name it, and I'd probably enjoy it. I'm dedicating this blog to all my nerdy thoughts. I'll post about new games I get into, old games I'm getting back into, and anything else nerdy I have to say, lol. I'm a nerd, and proud of it! :)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

it's been several weeks since my last post here.

i haven't played with my camera much in the last week. i've been meaning too, but i've been bussy.

it bugs me though, because if i'm not using the camera. . .i'm not learning.
i've decided i'm going to attempt to take at least 1 photo a day.
i read about the idea online, of people taking a shot a day, and keeping track of it in thier blogs and flickr.
it sounds like alot of fun, and i'd love to do it as well.

it can be a shot of anything. . .people, plants/flowers, bugs, animals, heck even the floor! (the floor? YES! the floor!! lol).
my main goal with taking a photo a day, is to learn more about my camera (i'm finding out getting the right exposure is alot tougher then i thought it'd be), and to become better at my compositions.

i probably wont be able to post each and every day unfortunently (i'd love to). . .i'm without a computer atm, so i have goto my parent's house to use a computer (i can use the internet on my cell phone, but i can't upload pictures with it to this site).
i'll try to update at least once a week (i'm thinking fridays would be good).


so anyhow, i started yesterday:



6-3-08


just a picture of my lg voyager cell phone.
pictured open, and showing my cutom home page for the internet.

i use this sucker on a dialy basis. . .though i don't use it as a "phone" very often hehe.
like i said i don't have a computer at my place. . .so i use this phone ALOT to play on the internet.
having a full html browser is awesome. . .it doesn't suport flash, or java. . .but i can access youtube through thier mobile site (m.youtube.com).

so there's my first photo (complete with a huge fingure print on the screen! ;p ).



i'll try to update this blog regularly.

on a side note. . .hehe this was supose to be a blog for all my gaming addictions. . .but it's been taken over by my photography addiction. . .maybe i should change the name of the blog soon.

till next time,
thnx.

No comments: