My photo
I'm an advid nerd. . .yes, a nerd! I love all things gaming; video games, trading card games, role playing games, miniature games, etc. you name it, and I'd probably enjoy it. I'm dedicating this blog to all my nerdy thoughts. I'll post about new games I get into, old games I'm getting back into, and anything else nerdy I have to say, lol. I'm a nerd, and proud of it! :)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Few Of My First Shots Taken With My Canon XSi. . .(LOTS OF PICS)

okay, as promised;
some shots i've taken so far with my canon xsi (heh as you can tell. . .i have a loooong ways to go before i take better shots).
all shots were taken in full manual:
































all images where taken in raw format, adjusted with adobe raw, and saved as jpegs.

till next time,
thnx.

No comments: