My photo
I'm an advid nerd. . .yes, a nerd! I love all things gaming; video games, trading card games, role playing games, miniature games, etc. you name it, and I'd probably enjoy it. I'm dedicating this blog to all my nerdy thoughts. I'll post about new games I get into, old games I'm getting back into, and anything else nerdy I have to say, lol. I'm a nerd, and proud of it! :)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 12, 2008

new amount saved for my canon xsi. . .

okay, it's been nice being able to update this blog so regularly on my savings. . .i was only planning on having $150 saved by this time. . .but i'm almost double that now.
here's my new amount:

$282.80
of
$1,000

i should be well over $300 by the end of this month (and i'm going to be watching my parent's foster kids the next 4 days, and they're paying me $200 :0 that's $50 a day :). i won't be able to add all of it to my savings, but i hope to add about $100. . .so i may possibly hit $400+ this month.

-posted with my lg voyager.
till next time,
thnx.

No comments: